Fiber Optics Network solutions
- SCADA network complete redundant design, and installation for electric grids, transportation networks, manufacturing lines, smart buildings and data centers.
- Fiber optics Fusion splicing or Mechanical splicing for all types with complete OTDR and OLTS bi-directions testing, and turnover with final test report.
- Transmission line OPGW network construction including fusion splicing at various locations of the line and, complete bi-directional testing for the entire length of the transmission line.
- Hybrid Fiber Optics network troubleshooting at various levels either during construction or outages.
- 24/7 network recovery solutions for any emergency restoration or disaster recovery.
Network Audit Services
Analysis of network architecture and performance to identify challenges; recommended solutions are tailored to meet your objectives and cloud migration strategies
Non-invasive, non-intrusive engagement evaluations and simulations of the impact of future applications
Cost-optimized recommendations for designs to meet current and future needs, ensuring application performance across the network
Advice on assets including CPE, IP phones and mobile devices that access the network
Structured cabling provides the critical backbone of a communication system. Vematx understands the complex issues involved in planning, installing and maintaining network communication systems. With our expertise and experience, Vematx provides our customers with the commitment that the telecommunications infrastructure, no matter how complex, will be designed, constructed and installed to meet current and future requirements.
Infrastructure Design and Consulting
- Structured cabling system design
- BICSI/RCDD expertise
- Preparation of structured cabling specifications
- Development of bid specifications and RFP packages
- Planning, budgeting and engineering review
- Construction plan review for EIA/TIA standard compliance
- Database development for cable management
Structured Cabling Installation
- Installation of copper and fiber optic cable
- Installation of air-blown fiber systems (eABF)
- Installation of wiring racks, cabinets and patch panels
- Cable certification and compliance testing
- Project management services
- Vematx puts forward Project Planning/Scheduling as the most critical phase of the project. Once the project is awarded the foremost important task considered is planning.
- A detailed plan is established using Primavera P6 based on the scope of work, important milestone to achieve, material delivery dates, resources required throughout the project.
- Once the project plan and schedule is in place we provide critical path analysis, risk and cost management services to our clients.
- We also offer plan/schedule P6 files to our client for easement of integration into the overall construction schedule.
- Once into constructability stage we ensure all established safety policies, construction methods, and quality procedures are in place, and enforced in all aspects of the project.